Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jared 2010 Rogers Heritage High School Senior

Jared and I headed out in the drizzle on Saturday for his senior photo shoot. I think many passersby thought we were slightly crazed being out in the rain...but I think we would have been crazy NOT to.

Jared and his Mom were up to anything, so we wound our way downtown for some industrial shots, and to Lake Atalanta to finish up with a bit of green.

With Gina's creative flair and attention to detail, I felt like I had my own personal assistant with me, and not a mom. I always knew I'd enjoy spending time with her, and my intuition was right. She is a kind, introspective person who loves her family and a bit of adventure.

Jared hasn't much to say, with words anyway...but I think you'll see much is communicated through his pics. It is always a pleasure to be with you, Jared. A true southern gentleman who has a blazing future ahead.







No comments: